TiO2 China Monthly Report 1211 (12 issues per year)
|Published: November, 2012
Price: US $3,564
Welcome to TiO2 China Monthly Report Sept.issue.
On Sept. 9th, National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBSC) announced the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and Producer Price Index (PPI) statistics of Aug. 2012. CPI increases by 2.0% compared with that in Aug. 2011, and PPI gets a year-on-year fall of 3.5%. At the same time, National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) approved more than 25 fundamental construction projects with total investment capital of more than USD126.2 billion. It is the second stimulus plan since 2008, regarded by the market.
In July 2012, China imported 13,257 tonnes of TiO2, down 12.9% month on month. Meanwhile, China exported 35,910 tonnes of TiO2, down 13.4% month on month. Pangang Group Steel Vanadium & Titanium Co., Ltd. (Pangang Group) and Anhui Annada Titanium Industry Co., Ltd. (Anhui Annada) announced their semi-annual reports. Recently, BASF puts optimism on China’s automobile coatings industry and expands a production line with capacity of 13,500t/a in Shanghai. In Aug., Jinzhou Titanium also plans to expand its chloride process TiO2 capacity to 60,000t/a.
What’s more, during this Sept., domestic TiO2 ex-factory price declines due to the decreasing demand from downstream.
Exchange rates in Sept. 2012, USD1=RMB6.34 EUR1=RMB7.86
- In July 2012, China witnesses a decline in both TiO2 import volume and TiO2 export volume.
- Jinzhou Titanium expands its chloride process TiO2 capacity to 60,000t/a, providing more chloride TiO2 in China.
- Titanium feedstock import volume in China keeps stable in July 2012 compared with that in June 2012.
- Yuxiao Group gains titanium ore mining certification in Mozambique, supporting titanium feedstock import in China.
- Panxi Area aims to be a world-class vanadium & titanium industrial base.
- BASF is investing in a new automotive coating production line with a capacity of 13,500t/a in Shanghai.
- Shandong Qifeng hesitates to increase the inventory of TiO2 at current high price.
- Marine coatings manufacturers meet depression in Chinese shipbuilding industry that there are bankruptcies in a large scale.
- TiO2 prices decrease in China in Sept. 2012.
Supply & Demand
China’s TiO2 export and import situation in Sept. 2012
Henan Billions to acquire Jiangxi Tianguang’s 75% equitities
Henan Billions to get chloride process technology consulting from Ti-Cons
Nanjing Titanium applies for backdoor listing
Sichuan Lomon applies for short-term loan of USD63.3 million
Titanium feedstock import situation in China in Sept. 2012
Output and price trend of domestic titanium concentrate ore in Sept. 2012
Sichuan Non-ferrous starts ilmenite flotation reagent production line
Ink producers’ performance in Q1-Q3 2012 in China
Paper making industry needs further integration
Domestic auto output increases in Q1 – Q3 2012
Price Update 13
TiO2 price declines slightly in China in Nov. 2012