Herbicides China News 1209 (12 issues per year)
|Published: September, 2012
Price: US $3,564
Chinese agrochemical companies issued semi-annual reports one after another this July as usual. And one of the lightspots in these semi-annual reports is that almost all glyphosate manufacturers in China were benefited from the rebound of glyphosate market in H1 2012. Driven by the market recovery, in fact, the whole herbicide industry has witnessed a warm situation that manufacture and consumption have increased to some extent.
It’s observed that the government’s efforts in reformation of Chinese pesticide industry has taken effect and will continue. Meanwhile, in terms of herbicide manufacturers in China, the government’s stricter regulation will probably oppress them in a short term but will benefit the industrial integration in the long run. In other words, those who survive in the market will be stronger and promising.
After maintenance and check during July and Aug., the peak season for Chinese herbicide market comes quietly. The price level of various herbicides in China will meet uptrend with the expected explosive demand in the near future. Thus it can be imaged that agrochemical manufacturers are all busy stocking up products now.
- Shandong Dacheng has finished the asset exchange with Shandong Hualian.
- Anhui Huaxing sees performance recovery in H1 2012.
- Rosi Chemical achieved the second formal metamitron registration in China as of Aug. 2012.
- Jiangsu Yangnong plans to build herbicide production lines including production lines of 4,000t/a diuron technical and 5,000t/a 3,4-dichlorophenyl isocyanate in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
- Fengshan Group has a trial run of 2,000t/a trifluralin technical production, which belongs to the second stage of the company’s technological transformation project of 5,000t/a trifluralin technical.
- The number of 2,4-D acid technical manufacturers in China increases gradually.
- Quizalofop-P-ethyl meets a small scale of technical manufacture in China with the total capacity of about 3,000t/a.
- In H1 2012, tribenuron-methyl witnesses a slack situation in manufacture and sales in China.
- The market share of diflufenican in China is still small nowadays that its registration and production are always in a small scale in China.
- Jiangsu Lvlilai resumed herbicide business after the relocation which was accomplished in Q1 2012.
- Anhui Zhongshan strats to run 1,000t/a mesotrione technical trial production from Aug. 1, 2012 and will end in Jan. 31, 2013 as planned.
- Xinyi Zhongkai stably supplies quinclorac products such as quinclorac technical for both domestic and overseas market, with 2,000t/a capacity of quinclorac technical.
- CAC Nantong supplies fluorochloridone technical easily with 1,000t/a capacity.
- Recently, the HS code adjustment of the 40% paraquat TK products by ICAMA system will increase the cost of paraquat products for export and may stimulate the export price of paraquat.
- Yellow phosphorus price rebounded in early Sept. 2012.
Asset exchange of Shandong Dacheng ends
Anhui Huaxing meets performance recovery in H1 2012
Rosi Chemical achieves the 2nd formal metamitron registration in China
Jiangsu Yangnong invests new herbicide production lines in Ningxia
Fengshan Group’s trifluralin expansion approaches the end
Number of 2,4-D acid technical manufacturers increases in China
Quizalofop-P-ethyl meets small manufacture in China
Stagnant tribenuron-methyl market continues in China
Diflufenican market remains small in China
Jiangsu Lvlilai resumes herbicide business after the relocation
Anhui Zhongshan enhances mesotrione manufacture
Xinyi Zhongkai sees stable quinclorac supply
CAC Nantong supplies fluorochloridone easily
Paraquat’s HS code adjustment may stimulate its export price
Yellow phosphorus price rebounds in early Sept.