Caprolactam Industry in Asia – Promising Investments Target and Expansion Prospect According to Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd.Jun 23rd, 2011
LONDON – Caprolactam industry is undergoing a stage of gradually falling prices nowadays. This trend has already had effects on the production resources – lots of manufacturing cutbacks and facilities closures took place in the key producing regions. That did not propel the oversupply to disperse on the developed markets which contrasts to the situation in Asia, where the caprolactam industry offers many opportunities for investments and production expansion.
Given the large-scale geographical shift of some industries to Asia (take the engineering plastic resins or nylon-6), this region is expected to demonstrate the highest consumption levels and to drive the global caprolactam market.
“Caprolactam (CPL): 2011 World Market Outlook And Forecast” is an essential resource for the detailed information on the reviewed market. A wide range of primary and secondary sources were used to combine, analyze and present all available data about caprolactam in the all-in-one report issued in a coherent format. In addition to the descriptive part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which give a true insight into the relevant national, regional and global markets of caprolactam.
Scope of the report:
- The report represents a thorough study of caprolactam, covering both global and regional markets;
- It aims to give a proper picture of the pertinent market, as well as its trends, perspectives and opportunities;
- It covers the present situation, historical background and future forecast of caprolactam market;
- Comprehensive data showing caprolactam production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided (both nationwide and worldwide);
- Essential news and press releases on the caprolactam market under investigation are added;
- The report offers a 5 year outlook on the reviewed market, including caprolactam market volume predictions and price trends.
Caprolactam (CPL): 2011 World Market Outlook And Forecast
Published: January, 2011
The study on caprolactam has been completed by Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd, an internationally recognized market research agency, specializing in chemical industry. “Caprolactam (CPL): 2011 World Market Outlook And Forecast” is included into the catalogue “Petrochemicals”, which also highlights Benzene, Ethylbenzene (EB), Ethylene, Formaldehyde, Melamine, Orthoxylene, Paraxylene, Phenol, Phthalic Anhydride (PA), Styrene, Toluene markets.
Monthly report updates for “Caprolactam (CPL): 2011 World Market Outlook And Forecast” are available at http://mcgroup.co.uk/periodicals/monthly
Merchant Research & Consulting Ltd.
Julia Hill, Sales Manager
Tel: +44 20 7558 8740
Fax: +44 (20) 7900-3970